For the most up to date age break down, please refer to the US Soccer Matrix
REGISTRATION DEADLINE NOVEMBER 12TH !
- Registration: Managers/Coaches you must first register yourself before you can register a team. All registrations must be done online. If you have registered teams in previous seasons please use the same email and login used to register your previous teams. The deposit is due at time of registration and is Non-Refundable for any reason. A season is 8 games. Team schedules will be posted online no later than 1 week prior to the league start date.
- Registering a team: 1. Register 2. Sign in to our web site. 3. Go to Upcoming Leagues page. 4. Click on the link (located on the far right hand side of the screen) for your preferred division. 5. Fill out all required information, then submit payment.
- NEW Player/Coach waiver process: If your child played last year…sign into the website and it will prompt you to sign your waiver and have a button to sign your child’s waiver. If you are new to the facility: Go to ISA’s web page, 1. Register or login in. 2. Check your email for a confirmation link. 3. Follow link and sign the waiver.
- Player Registration Fee: The annual individual registration fee is $20. This $20 fee covers all youth leagues and seasons for unlimited teams for 365 days at all facilities.
- Game Conflicts: Please check the dates listed below each league to ensure your team has no conflicts with the ISA league times. If your team does have a conflict, two blackout dates can be requested at time of registration. Any team not able to make their scheduled game time due to a conflict will forfeit that game. No exceptions and No reschedules.
- Forfeits: if a team forfeits twice for any reason in a season they will be subject to immediate removal from the league and or will not be invited back the following season. In the case of a forfeit and both teams are present, both teams are required to pay the referee's fees. If only one team shows they are required to pay their team’s ref fee to get credit for the win.
- Referee Fees: Each team needs $15 or $12 cash for the officials depending on league. This cannot be included in your league fee as they are scheduled independently to the arena. Please try to have exact change. This is DUE AT the beginning of the game
- Check in: ALL WAIVERS MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE DAY OF YOUR FIRST GAME. Waiver can be completed on any smart phone, tablet or desktop computer. Each player needs an electronic waiver release form signed by a parent or legal guardian beforetheir first game. A coach cannot sign waivers. Any player without a waiver cannot play. Please have your player to the arena 30 minutes before their first game for check in. Team managers can invite all players to join their team roster via the website. Call us if you have questions on how this works.
- Coaches: Coaches must have a current waiver. All coaches must be a minimum of 18 years of age. All teams must have a coach behind the bench, only 2 coaches per team are allowed.
- Age Group Chart: S. Birth Year & Season Matrix
- U6 & U8: rosters are limited to 12 players. U6 will allow coed teams. U8’s will have a boys and girls divisions. Please know we are teaching the game of soccer to the players at this age and will always keep their safety in mind.
- U10 and up: rosters are limited to 18 players. U10 divisions will play (7V7) and U12 and up will play (6v6).
- All Youth divisions will be split into skill-based brackets.
- (A) will be the highest, most competitive divisions per age group.
- No player is allowed to play in more than a 2 division spread, ie, a and b, or b and c. They will not be allowed to play in a and c.
- No player can play on more than 1 team per age group division.
- Players can play up in age, however they can not play down in age. (14yr old playing in U13,etc.)
We hope everyone enjoys playing the world’s greatest game here at ISA!
All Players, Coaches and Parents are expected to conduct themselves in a sportsmanship type of manner. Any misconduct is subject to disciplinary action as deemed by refs, staff or managers.