⚽ CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL LOOKING TO JOIN A TEAM!⚽
- Registration: Managers/Coaches must first register themselves before they can register a team (ALL ADULTS ARE CONSIDERED PLAYERS IN OUR SYSTEM). All registrations must be done online. If you have registered teams in previous seasons please use the same email and login used to register your previous teams. Full payment is due at the time of registration and is Non-Refundable for any reason. A season is 8 games (unless otherwise noted). Team schedules will be posted online no later than 1 week prior to the league start date.
- Registering a team: 1. Register yourself. 2. Sign in to our website. 3. Go to “My Home Page” and click the green “Register Team” button. 4. Fill out all required information, and submit.
- NEW Player/Coach waiver process: If your child played last year…sign into the website and it will prompt you to sign your waiver and have a button to sign your child’s waiver. If you are new to the facility: Go to our web page, 1. Register or login (ALL ADULTS ARE "PLAYERS" IN OUR SYSTEM). 2. Check your email to confirm the link. 3. Follow the link and sign the waiver.
- Referee Fees: Each team needs $15 cash for the officials. This cannot be included in your league fee as they are scheduled independently to the arena. Please have the exact change. This is due at the beginning of the game.
- Game Conflicts: Please check the dates listed below for each league to ensure your team has no conflicts with the Tri-County Indoor Soccer league times. If your team does have a conflict, one request submitted at the time of registration will be honored. Any team not able to make their scheduled game time due to a further conflict will forfeit that game. No exceptions and No reschedules.
- Forfeits: if a team forfeits twice for any reason in a season they will be subject to immediate removal from the league and or will not be invited back the following season. In the case of a forfeit and both teams are present, both teams are required to pay the referee's fees. If only one team shows they are required to pay their team’s ref fee to get credit for the win. Refs are paid/employed by the teams. Let’s Play does not pay the refs in the event of a forfeit or “no show” because they are employed by the individual teams and not by Let’s Play.