Adult League info
· Registration: Managers/Team captains you must first register yourself before you can register a team. Adult registrations can either be done online or in person. If you have registered teams in previous seasons please use the same email and login used to register your previous teams. The Adult team deposit of $100 is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. A season is 8 games unless otherwise posted on the page.
· Registering a team: 1. yourself. 2. to our web site. 3. Go to page. 4. Click on the link (located on the far right hand side of the screen) for your preferred division. 5. Fill out all required information, then submit payment.
· Player Registration Fee: The annual individual registration fee is $25. This $25 fee covers 365 days at all facilities for unlimited leagues and all guest player appearances during that 365 days. The season registration fee is $15. This covers only one team for one season. This fee does NOT cover any guest playing for other teams.
· Deposits: a $100 deposit is required for all adult teams with your registration. The remainder of your teams balance must be paid in full before your first game. If a team’s fees are not paid in full before the first game they will be expelled from the league and their deposit forfeited.
· Referee Fees: Each team needs $12 cash for the officials. This cannot be included in your league fee as they are scheduled independently to the arena. Please have exact change. This is due at the beginning of the game.
· Game Conflicts: One request per team is allowed. Any team not able to make their scheduled game time due to a further conflict will forfeit that game. No exceptions and No make-up Games.
· Check in: All players playing in the adult leagues must be 18 years of age or older. All waivers are done online. Please have your players to the arena 20-30 minutes before the 1st game. Each player must show an ID and have a web waiver entered before they will be allowed to play. No ID = No play. We will then take their picture and print player passes.
· League availability: All teams currently playing in each league have the first right of refusal for spots in the next season. If a league is full, spots for new teams are created by existing teams dropping out of that particular league.
MONDAY - 30+ Men’s 6v6 A, B, & C / Women's 3V3 A & B (A = highest & C = lowest)
TUESDAY - Women’s 6v6 D, E, & F, Men’s 30+ “Flex” & Men’s 3v3 A, B, & C (A = highest& F = lowest)
WEDNESDAY - Coed 6v6 B, C, & D /30+ Coed 3v3 (B = highest & D = lowest)
THURSDAY - Men’s 6v6 A, B, & C / Coed 3v3 A & B (A = highest & C = lowest)
FRIDAY – Coed 6v6 Blue = upper div, White = middle div, & Red = lower div / Tuesday – Thursday 6v6 Leagues “Flex” Games.
SATURDAY - 30+ Coed A & B 6v6, Men’s Open 6v6 Tournament, & Sunday Coed 6v6 “Flex” Games.
SUNDAY - Coed 6v6 div. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 (1 = highest & 8 = lowest)
*All teams playing Monday - Thursday have the possibility of playing a Friday game during their season. This is called a “FLEX” game. Teams playing Sundays have the possibility of playing at least one Saturday "FLEX" game (depending on team requests). Each team is allowed one scheduling request. We do not guarantee the request but do our best to accommodate it.