This season you will notice a few things during game day, including the following safety measures:
1) We have increased the disinfecting of the facility before and after all activities
2) We will be limiting the number of spectators allowed in AISC for a few weeks.
3) One parent per child at practices and games.
4) Sidelines and "hangout" areas have been modified- all teams and players are encouraged to arrive 5 minutes early and leave quickly so the next teams can come in, and enter and exit through the correct doors.
5) Staff, parents, and players are asked to stay home if they, or anyone in their family is sick or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid within 14 days of practice/game days.
6) We will not have the following: player cards, bibs, showers, or the drinking portion of the water fountain available. Captains: please encourage your players to wear their team color OR bring a light and dark shirt & bring their own water bottle.
7) No handshakes after games.
8) Practice safe hygiene! Guidelines here: https://www.cdc.gov/disasters/floods/sanitation.html
Due to changes with US Youth Soccer, Beginning Aug 1, We will be using the following birth-year cut offs:
|2020-2021 AGE GROUPS||BIRTH YEAR|
|High School||2003-2004 (Must have current High School ID)|