Adult 6v6 Indoor Leagues are Starting Every 8 Weeks!
- Registration: Managers/Team captains must first register themselves before they can register a team. Adult registrations can either be done online or in person. If you have registered teams in previous seasons please use the same email and login used to register your previous teams. The Adult team deposit of $100 is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. A season is 6 games unless otherwise posted on the upcoming leagues page.
- Registering a team: 1. Register yourself. 2. Sign in to our website. 3. Go to the Upcoming Leagues page. 4. Click on the link (located on the far right-hand side of the screen) for your preferred division. 5. Fill out all required information, then submit payment.
- Player Registration Fee: The annual individual registration fee is $20. This $20 fee covers 365 days at all facilities for unlimited leagues and all guest player appearances during that 365 days.
- Deposits: a $100 deposit is required for all adult teams with your registration. The remainder of your team's balance must be paid in full before your first game. If a team’s fees are not paid in full before the first game they will be expelled from the league and their deposit forfeited.
- Referee Fees: Each team needs $15 cash for the officials. This cannot be included in your league fee as they are scheduled independently to the arena. Please have the exact change. This is due at the beginning of the game.
- Game Conflicts: One request per team is allowed at the time of registration. Any team not able to make their scheduled game time due to a further conflict will forfeit that game. No exceptions and No make-up Games.
- Check-in: All players playing in the adult leagues must be 18 years of age or older. All waivers are done via personal smartphone, tablet, or computer. Please have your players to the arena 20-30 minutes before the 1st game. Each player must show an ID and have an electronic waiver completed before they will be allowed to play. No ID = No play. We will then take their picture and print player passes.
- League availability: All teams currently playing in each league have the first right of refusal for spots in the next season. If a league is full, spots for new teams are created by existing teams dropping out of that particular league.
- Forfeits: if a team forfeits twice for any reason in a season they will be subject to immediate removal from the league and or will not be invited back the following season. In the case of a forfeit, both teams are required to pay the referee's fees. If only one team shows they are required to pay their team ref fee to get credit for the win. Refs are paid/employed by the teams. Let's Play does not pay the refs in the event of a forfeit because they are employed by the individual teams not Let’s Play.
- MONDAY - Coed 1,2 Coed Over 40
- TUESDAY - Men's 1,2
- WEDNESDAY -
- THURSDAY - Coed 3,4
- FRIDAY - Coed 5
- SATURDAY -
- SUNDAY - Men over 30
- All teams currently playing in each league have the first right of refusal for spots in the next season. If a league is full, spots for new teams are created by existing teams dropping out of that particular league
OUTDOOR WEATHER INFORMATION
In the event of severe weather, the following policy is implemented.
What is a severe weather event?
Tornado Warning - an alert issued by national weather forecasting agencies to warn the public that severe thunderstorms with tornadoes are imminent or occurring. Immediate shelter should be sought.
Severe Thunderstorm Warning - an alert issued when trained storm spotters or a Doppler weather radar indicate that a thunderstorm is producing or will soon produce dangerously large hail or high winds, capable of causing significant damage. Immediate shelter should be sought.
High Wind Warning - an alert issued when sustained high winds (40 miles per hour for one hour or more or wind gusts of 58 miles per hour) exist. Immediate shelter should be sought.
Observed lightning or thunder heard - Play will be suspended (training or games) for a period of 30 minutes. All players, coaches, game officials, and onlookers shall seek safe shelter in a building or enclosed vehicle. Additional lightning or thunder will reset the 30-minute waiting period until the threat has passed.
Blue skies and the absence of rain are not protection from lightning. Lightning can strike up to 10 miles from rain and it does not have to be raining for lightning to strike.
What happens to a game suspended by a severe weather event?
In the event of severe weather, it is the responsibility of SoccerZone management and staff to determine the condition of fields either open or closed.
If there is severe weather, all games will be moved indoors. If this occurs during play, we will restart play, as close as possible to the same time we were at, before the disruption of play. The decision to move games indoors is at the sole discretion of SoccerZone management and staff and is done for the safety of the players. Please come prepared to play either indoors or outdoors.
Players, coaches, and onlookers who fail to comply with this policy may be removed from the facility. Players and coaches who fail to comply with this policy may receive Disciplinary action, up to and including suspension from the facility.