REGISTRATION DEADLINE for our next Youth season is December 30th.
We will be playing games on Martin Luther King Day (Monday, January 16th), and President's Day (Monday February 20th).
Youth league information:
- Registration: Managers/Coaches you must first register yourself before you can register a team. All registrations must be done online. If you have registered teams in previous seasons, please use the same email and login used to register your previous teams. The full $425(4v4) $725(6v6) payment is due at time of registration and is Non-Refundable for any reason. A Youth season is 8 games. Team schedules will be posted online no later than 1 week prior to the league start date.
- Registering a team: 1. Register yourself. 2. Sign in to our website. 3. Go to the Upcoming Leagues page. 4. Click on the link (located on the far-right hand side of the screen) for your preferred division. 5. Fill out all required information, then submit payment. NEW Player/Coach waiver process: If your child played last year…sign into the website and it will prompt you to sign your waiver and have a button to sign your child’s waiver. If you are new to the facility: Go to Rocky Mountain Sports Center web page, 1. Register or login in. 2. Check your email for a confirmation link. 3. Follow the link and sign the waiver.
- Player Registration Fee: The season fee of $20 covers all teams for 1 winter season. The annual individual registration fee is $50. This $50 fee covers all youth leagues and seasons for unlimited teams for 365 days at all facilities.
- Game Conflicts: Please check the dates listed below each league to ensure your team has no conflicts with the Rocky Mountain Sports Center league times. If your team does have a conflict, one request submitted at the time of registration, will be honored. Any team not able to make their scheduled game time due to a further conflict will forfeit that game. No exceptions and no reschedules.
- Forfeits: if a team forfeits twice for any reason in a season, they will be subject to immediate removal from the league and or will not be invited back the following season. In case of a forfeit and both teams are present, both teams are required to pay the referee's fees. If only one team shows, they are required to pay their team’s ref fee to get credit for the win. Referee crews are paid/employed by the teams. Rocky Mountain Sports Center does not pay the referees in the event of a forfeit or “no show” because they are employed by the individual teams and not Rocky Mountain Sports Center.
- Referee Fees: Each team pays $15 cash for the officials. This cannot be included in your league fee as they are scheduled independently to the arena. Please try to have exact change. This is required at the beginning of the game
- Check in: ALL WAIVERS MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE DAY OF YOUR FIRST GAME. Waiver can be completed on any smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. Each player needs an electronic waiver release form signed by a parent or legal guardian before their first game. A coach cannot sign waivers. Any player without a waiver cannot play. Please have your player to the arena 30 minutes before their first game for check in. Team managers can invite all players to join their team roster via the website. Call us if you have questions on how this works.
- Coaches: Coaches must have a current waiver. All coaches must be a minimum of 18 years of age. All teams must have a coach behind the bench, only 2 coaches per team are allowed. Big Field- 6v6 League info: Games are 2, 20-minute halves. All teams will play 6v6 on the big field with goalies. (7v7 for U10/U11) Mini Field 4v4
League Info: Games are 2, 18-minute halves. All teams will play 4v4 on the mini field. Each 4v4 team has a roster limit of 10 players. NO EXCEPTIONS. Cleats are allowed on the mini field. U5-U6 / U7-U8 / U9-U10 Boys & Girls: Starts on November 12th and ends on January 7th, 2023. Games are played Saturdays and Sundays starting at 10am and ending at 8:30 pm. All other regular 4v4 indoor rules apply. *Your team could play a double header and / or have 2 games in the same week.